Looking for a different kind of warehouse job?
We’re looking for Material Handlers to help refurbish and test mobile devices at our new client location in Flower Mound! These are temp-to-hire positions, with the ability to convert to a full-time employee in as little as four months. You’ll get to work in a clean, spacious, climate-controlled environment with great employee perks! No experience, no problem. We’ll provide on-the-job training, so if you have an eye for detail, a can-do attitude, and a willingness to learn, this might be the opportunity for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This is a cross-functional production associate role; as a Material Handler, you’ll:
- Refurbish and test mobile devices
- Pick and fill customer orders
- Organize and retrieve stock
- Pack and ship orders for delivery
- Vary by location
- Weekly paychecks & early access to pay with our payactiv app
Benefits and Perks
- This is a temp-to-hire opportunity
- Career growth opportunities and skill development
- Opportunity to earn OT and bonuses
- Benefits start on day one
- Free online continuing education programs
- Café with microwave, snack bar, and coffee
- Ask your recuriter for full compensation details!
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and stand for 8+ hours
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to understand, follow and execute written and/or verbal instructions
- High attention to detail
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions)
- Must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Previous tech experience a plus
If you're ready to join our team, apply now for consideration and start work fast!